Celebrating the anniversary of the first overall win for Team Brumos at the 24 Hours of Daytona. Victory overall and in the Sport 3000 class went to the No. 59 Brumos Racing Porsche 911 RSR driven by Peter Gregg and Hurley Haywood. The beginning of what would be one of the most successful and recognized teams in racing history. This handsome tee is decorated with special commemorative graphics and printed on a washed cotton fabric for a throwback vibe in a chambray color.
- 6.1-ounce, 100% US ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Top-stitched, classic width rib collar
- Twill-taped neck and shoulders
- Twill label
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems